Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LOCALE & Leda St-Jacques

A few weeks ago I had the honor of being the art director on set, for a photoshoot with one of Canada's top fashion photographer duo, Leda & St-Jacques that was filmed by the CBC for an upcoming special this August! It was a feature shoot for the LOCALE F/W 2011 product.

LOCALE is a brand new footwear and accessories destination that fuses fashion, art and community.

I can't release the pictures yet but here's a group photo @ the wrap. You can't miss me with my pink blazer and green jeans! I was laughing so hard because Leda (right next to me with the black hat) was saying all kinds of things I will not repeat here : ) I tried to photoshop my face...but without any success.


Upcoming info on the LOCALE Montreal flagship store opening celebration...



Styling by Azamit, Silkscreening by Cinqunquatre at the Rodeo production studio

No comments:

Post a Comment