Friday, May 6, 2011

Judas

I must admit - every time Lady Gaga comes out with a song, I always look forward to see how the video will turn out.

I am not one to be outraged by lyrics or videos included. When I first heard Judas, I thought to myself...just another song with controversial lyrics. Big Deal, Madonna did it and look at where she is now.

Saw the music video yesterday and having studied art history back in the days....the video is in my opinion a massive throw up of religious symbols. Whether it is a good thing or not - I am not one to judge...but man that woman has a set of balls to wear a bra with crosses on each breast.

Pushing boundaries...we all do it. Props for the girl to keep rolling with the punches.

check out the video here







*HAWTT pants*

No comments:

Post a Comment