Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Feeling green

The city is wet, cold and sad. It has been raining non-stop for a few days now...and it doesn't look like it's about to stop! On the flip side the trees are blooming and the grass is green...but on the other I am so white...I feel see through with a hint of green.

I am full of work and exhausted. I am dreaming of a mess free apartment without any boxes in my bedroom or dinning room. I can't wait to move into our new condo!

I wish I could stay in bed all day with tones of magazines and more time to blog and shop for my new camera.

Note to self...I love my Burberry rain boots...but I want the black Hunter with the warm socks.



2 comments:

  1. thanks for ur comment!! love your blog :)

    xo
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have a rlly cute blog! thanks for your comment xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete