Monday, May 2, 2011

Art Walls

Sorry about the lack of posts. I was lucky enough this weekend to be the art director on set for a photoshoot with Canadian fashion photographers Leda & St.Jacques. I will soon post behind the scene pics.

In the mean time, here is a project I intend on taking on in our brand new condo we will soon be moving in.

Art walls are such amazing focal point in any room and a big design trend.
They are for sure a lot of work, from looking for photographs or art worthy of framing, frames, measuring, figuring out placement....I have my work cut out! I might just end up doing a leaning art wall and skip the measuring and nailing.... : )

















2 comments:

  1. I love this look but I'm finding it difficult to find nice art which is why after 3 years my house is still bare :( Maybe we can go shopping together!

    Lena xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete