Tuesday, June 7, 2011

your mothers dresser

It's a big "move" summer for my family. My parents sold the family home and are downsizing into a condo, my brother is moving out of my parents house into his own loft, my husband and I are moving out of our apartment into our brand new condo. Needless to say there is a lot of furniture exchanging happening - and some great ones too. My mother has always had great taste - and some of the pieces she had for decades have become sentimental for me. I am getting a large armoire which will become my husband's closet (my husband knows the importance of having a happy wife) a mirrored end table that I will be using as a tv unite and a fabulous dresser they've owned for over 25 years. Yet again - here are some inspirational photos that convinced me to take my parents furniture : )




2 comments:

  1. Great pics. I can't wait to see your place once you guys are settled in.

    Lena xoxo
    www.qualityrivetsblog.com

    ReplyDelete