Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trending - Animal Kingdom

Research is what i love to do. I have infinite amount of images - to a point where I don't now how to categorize them. Too many hours spent surfing tumblrs and blogs. I decided I should start a "now trending" segment on my blog.

The first edition is Animal Kingdom. I think this trend is be sub category to "Heritage" trend we've been seeing for FW11. Back to the outdoors, practical and classic design adaptable from the cottage to the city. I think this might be very present in the editorial world.

This animal lover trend started with Cats. We saw them everywhere! For Fall/Winter11 We are now moving to larger felines like wolves and foxes even lions, through in some horses and birds and you've hot an animal kingdom like you've seen it before.











No comments:

Post a Comment