Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting ready

Getting ready to leave for Tulum Mexico on Saturday. In my opinion a well deserved vacation after a long hard move a little R&R is just what we need. It's our first trip with 2 other couples and we are so looking forward to it. I stuffed everything in my suitcase and drum roll please....no room for shoes or toiletries! Hopefully my husband doesn't plan on bringing too much in his...

In total I have 3 hats, 4 bikini tops, 6 bottoms, 7 evening outfits, 3 pair of jean shorts, tones of t-shirts and camis, 2 maki dresses, 3 skirts, 2 pairs of sunglasses, 2 pairs of heels, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of flip flops....ouch!

I promise to make the effort of taking outfit pictures...maybe it will be my initiation to it! Stay tuned for my airport look
.

2 comments:

  1. I´m shure you´ll have a great time in Tulum, it is one of Mexico´s main attractions and you will learn a lot from it. Great chice for your vacations, Laura. Enjoy it a lot.

    ReplyDelete